Beat the Fuel hikes this Winter with our Energy Saving Programmable Thermostat Offer
We certainly made the most of our Summer heat waves, but now as Autumn/Winter approaches and the Untility companies are set to hike up the price of Gas, are you doing all you can to reduce your bills?
There are lots of ways to reduce Gas bills in new Gas fired heating installations such as “TPI Control”, “Modulating Control” amongst others. But what most people fail to realise is that even on older existing heating systems, considerable energy savings can be achieved by changing your existing Thermostat to a new 7 day programmable Thermostat.
The Simple Solution is Usually the Best
- Save up to 10% a year on gas bills
- Have complete control of what temperature your house is at any give time
- You can ensure your house never drops below 16degrees at which point it is uneconomical to re-heat
- Have complete control with 5 time and temperature switching’s per day
- Blue back light display
- Frost protection
- Have separate Heating and Hot Water Control
Special 2011 Offer Supplied and Installed for £95+VAT