Elm Tree Road
Working alongside Westgreen Construction, GA Electrical were thrilled to be invited to carry out the electrical installation of a contemporary high end House in Central London. Designed by Alan Higgs Architects, Elm Tree Road is a 750m2 property, with contrasting room layouts and dramatic glass walls.
GA Electrical met with the builder, design team and client before the project commenced to discuss and understand their requirements, and have continued to have regular site meetings to ensure the project runs smoothly.
Elm Tree Road is currently under construction.
The Installation consists of:
- New LV Distribution, Sub-Main Cables and MCB Distribution
- Cable Tray and Trunking Systems
- Mechanical services power and control cabling
- RAKO Lighting Control Systems
- Installation of lighting in line with high end specification from lighting designers
- Fire Alarm
- Telephone and Data System
- AV System Cabling
- Small Power Installation
- Security and Door Entry System
The project is almost complete, and we can’t wait to see the final result!