Your home is likely to be your biggest investment, and so keeping your property and family safe is a number one priority for most of us. While many of us take great care in locking windows and doors on an evening, and hiding our valuable property out of sight from outside, this often isn’t enough to deter intruders – particularly those who have commercial property in their criminal sights.
Now more than ever, breaking and entering is on the rise. With more and more valuable technology and property within commercial and personal belonging, theft is at an all time high. It is now necessary for businesses and homes to provide secondary levels of intruder detection to ensure personal safety, as well as maintaining possessions within their property.
Intruder alarm systems, CCTV loops, and external trespassing monitoring are all effective ways of not only protecting your property, but also make effective deterrents to those acting guilty. Group GA supply, install and maintain all you need to deter intruders, burglars, vandalism and anti-social behaviour. Although our security systems are highly sophisticated, they are very simple to use, working with fobs, remotes and smartphone apps. They are all designed bespoke to provide protection for your property and family whilst also acting as an excellent deterrent to help prevent and opportunist break in or similar incident.
Securing every inch of your property, estate, or commercial or industrial premise is a task we are vigilant with. Our skilled engineers and design consultants will work with you to design the correct package suited to your requirements, and all of our intruder alarm systems will be designed in line with EN50131-1 and PD6662.
Get in touch for a no-obligation quotation today.
How much will it cost to install an intruder alarm on my property, and how many systems will I need?
How many intruder alarm systems you need, and how complex these systems need to be, entirely depend on the type and contents of your property. For example, large scale commercial warehouses may need higher security measures than a small storage unit, but this is by no means definite. A thorough survey and discussion with our highly experienced security agents will be able to determine the complexity of your new intruder alarm system, and they will be able to advise you of an accurate quote following this simple assessment. Our basic model systems start at £xxx, but for complex advanced security, get in touch with a member of our team for an estimation.
What types of Intruder Alarms are there and how do they work?
Group GA offer a complete range of communications options to supplement your intruder alarm and ensure you meet any insurance requirements that you may have
- The traditional Bells Only system – In the event of an activation, the alarm will sound an external and internal sounder at the property. This is the lowest security option and relies greatly on the deterrent factor and nearby neighbours responding. Group GA would recommend that this is supplemented by one of the following communications options to ensure that activations are responded to 24/7.
- Remote Monitoring – The addition of a monitoring device to you intruder alarm system will allow signals of an activation being sent to our Alarm receiving centre. Here, staff are on hand 24/7 to take immediate action, which will usually mean alerting keyholders in the first instance. This service starts from just 32p per day, and the type and security grade required for your communication device will depend on factors such as property risk, and the requirements of your insurance.
- Smartphone App or Self monitoring Devices – Smartphone controlled intruder alarm systems are by far our most popular choice for home and business owners. These allow you to interact, control and integrate your security system like never before – from any location! We specifically use the Texecom Connect App at Group GA, which completely transforms the end-user experience. This app provides an environment where end users actively interact with their home, enjoy the new security possibilities that are open to them, and receive the undeniable piece of mind that comes with both knowledge and control.This app makes securing your home much simpler!
Why should I choose Group GA to install my intruder alarm?
Your personal and professional security is of paramount importance to us at Group GA, and we know that invasions of privacy can be more deeply damaging than superficial petty theft. Whether you require intruder alarms to protect your property, business, or yourself, you can trust Group GA to create and install a highly advanced intruder alarm with great expertise, to provide optimum security for your individual requirements.
Do Group GA provide maintenance for Intruder Alarm Systems?
At Group GA, we pride ourselves on providing excellent after-sales support, utilising our expertise in many sectors, including Security, to ensure your systems with us remain in the best possible condition. This is true for the systems we have installed and taken over from other suppliers.
By opting for a planned preventative maintenance agreement with us you will receive the following benefits:
- 24/7 access to our customer care line and prioritised response to any support requirements.
- Automatic booking in of planned preventative maintenance visits to help increase the longevity of your systems.
- Access to our team of highly trained engineers who will be on hand to ensure minimal downtime of your systems when there is a problem.
- 24/7 access to technical support to ensure you are getting the most from your systems.
- Lower hourly rate for call outs compared with non maintained customers.
- One point of contact for all your building services requirements including electrical, mechanical, heating, plumbing or fire & security.
- Greatly reduced risk of unexpected and expensive breakdowns.